The ImpACT Drama Ministry is under the leadership of Min. Dwayne V. Wiggins Jr. The Drama Ministry is one of the most powerful methods of communicating the Word of God. God’s Word (the Bible) is filled with parables and word pictures. Praise and worship is drama and dance in its purest sense incorporating actions and attitudes. This does not mean entertainment, but of movement, contemplation, dialogue, sound, illumination, response, all directed toward the individual into the awareness of God, where people can visualize the Truth of God’s word in demonstration – being encouraged, enlightened, empowered, and equipped through the word God.
• To lift up the name of Jesus.
• To inspire worship.
• To create an atmosphere conducive to the Holy Spirit.
• To reach the lost and compel sinners to repentance.
• To be a living testimony of the Grace and Victory of Jesus Christ.
• To embody the heart, message and vision of the house.
• To express the Word of God through Dance and Drama.
• To nurture and utilize the gifts God has given us, so Christ can be glorified through us.
• To evangelize, making a difference for the cause of Christ, by bringing the Gospel to our community through the very powerful media of mime, sign language, music, and drama.
• To be a witness and model Christ-likeness to others, especially our peers – in pure speech, a godly life, Christian love, humble faith, and moral purity.
Purpose In Personal Development
• To grow closer to Christ through serving Him.
• To develop leadership skills while serving others.
• To work within a team to learn unity in Christ by encouraging, supporting, and building up our teammates.
• To aim for a lifestyle that evidences our faith in every aspect.
4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
-1 Corinthians 12:4-6